Connected Nottinghamshire is a programme set up in 2013 to create and develop the local digital roadmap for Nottinghamshire.
This roadmap is the way that we are planning, developing and investing in new technologies and systems to improve the delivery of health and care services wherever patients need them – at home, in the local health centre or in hospital.
Connected Nottinghamshire is focusing on projects which encourage greater sharing of data within health and social care in order to improve the quality of care for all citizens. This links in with the bigger NHS plan to transform local health and care services.
As we move out of the local digital roadmap phase of the programme, we are now aligning to:
- The Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Sustainability and Transformation Plan
- New models of care being through local transformation plans and initiatives including Vanguards
- The local IGM&T Strategy for Clinical Commissioning Groups in Nottinghamshire
- Local NHS and social care operational plans
- The strategies for the public sector estate (buildings and facilities)
We are also part of delivering the national policies including:
- NHS England Five Year: Forward View
- Building the NHS from the Five year Forward View – NHS England Business Plan 2015/16
- Power of Information: Putting all of us in control of the health and care information we need
- Securing Excellence in GP IT Service Operating Model 2014-2016
- The Forward View into Action: Paper-free at the Point of Care - Preparing to Develop Local Digital Roadmaps
- Development of the National Information Board (NIB)
- Interoperability Handbook
- The Information Governance Review Recommendations